Saturday, April 17, 2021

Captain America




 This is a sample page I did for Marvel probably 20 years ago. I was just getting started working in comics and I remember I stayed home working on this particular page during Christmas eve because I was so excited for the opportunity and also to be able to finish it on time 😆. Looking back at this samples all I can remember is how much fun I had taking photo references with my friends (who posed for Captain America today is an accomplished and amazing comic book artist) and of course the background sounds of fireworks (part of the holiday tradition in this part of the world) and people celebrating. 😁


Esta es una pagina que hice como muestra para Marvel hace aproximadamente 20 años. Recién estaba empezando a trabajar en comics y recuerdo que me quede trabajando en esta pagina en particular la noche de Navidad porque estaba muy entusiasmado por la oportunidad y para llegar a terminarla a tiempo 😆. Mirando estas muestras los recuerdos que me vienen a la cabeza es cuanto me divertí sacando fotos para usar como referencia con mis amigos (el que poso para Capitán America hoy en día es un extraordinario y exitoso dibujante de Historietas) y por supuesto el sonido de fondo de fuegos artificiales y gente celebrando. 😁

No comments: